Sunday, August 22

An Award

I was getting caught up with some blog posts of blogs I follow (didn't get the feeds from Google) and found that I had been given two blog awards--the Sunshine Award and the Trendy Blog Award--from Kristie of Kristie Kreates (Kristie, I am sorry I did not see this sooner; I am completely honored that you have bestowed this award on me!). Kristie started following my blog as a result of participating in the QKR Stampede blog hops and, in turn, I started following Kristie's blog. Kristie makes some really amazing projects and has recently made application to be on the next QKR Stampede Design Team--BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, KRISTIE!!! Now, I have to pass this award on to 10 blogs/blog owners who inspire me! These ladies have inspired me by their work, their stories and, in some instancs, their humorous takes on life. So, here are my nominations for the awards, in no particular order. I have included a link to each blog so you can see the terrific work of these ladies and understand how they have inspired me.

Marie (With a Smile)
Margie
Jennifer
Jerusha
Chrissy
Velta
Ceal
Holly

So, ladies, if you happen to stop by and read this post, please "pick up" your award and display it on your blog! Thank you for your inspiration, support and encouragement over the past several months!


1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the award and THANK YOU!

Related Posts with Thumbnails