QKR Stampede is having a Design Team Call . . . the very first Design Team Members' six-month assignment is coming to a close in September, which means that a new crew must be selected. I have to say, I was honored and thrilled--beyond belief!!--to be selected as a member of the first QKR Stampede Design Team. When I got the email from Maribeth welcoming me to the team, I read and re-read it, just to make sure it was for real! I have truly enjoyed working with QKR Stampede stamps and the other members of the Design Team--it has been a terrific six months!! I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite projects that I made while on the Design Team (in no particular order).
In the Rain (#12502)
Large Ship (#21705)
Waving Flag (#16112)
Relaxing Gnome (#17908)
Girl Friends (#8808)
Special Delivery (#14010)
Out At Sea (#8104)
So, how would YOU like to have an opportunity to share your creativity with the blogging world at large and get free stamps for your time and talent? Here are the details and what will be expected of you as a Design Team Member:
- A 6-month term (October through March) with an option to continue if agreeable to both the Design Team member and Maribeth;
- Your choice of 3 or 4 stamps to work with each month
- Maribeth may occasionally pick a set and offer it to anyone interested in exchange for stamps of their choice (with no samples required) after receiving scans/pics of finished projects;
- Four (4) projects per stamp set/per month (one per week) posted on your personal blog (if you miss a post for one reason or another, you are expected to let Maribeth and the Design Team Coordinator know, and you will be expected to make two (2) individual posts the following week);
- Two (2) projects per set of stamps/per month posted on the QKR Stampede blog;
- For trade shows -- free stamps for card fronts -- one free stamp for every two (2) card fronts mailed to Maribeth (no free stamps for scans or pics);
- You must be able to follow instructions on time and work well with others;
- Regularly visit the other Design Team Members' blogs and comment (please!);
- Post your work to other forums with which you are participating and comment as applicable in those forums (i.e., challenge blogs, Splitcoast Stampers, etc.);
- Post a permanent Design Team banner on your blog;
- You MUST have a blog and be posting regularly
Anyone interested in applying should send a submission email (be sure to put Design Team Call in the subject line) to Maribeth at email@example.com. Include pictures of three (3) or more items you have created in any medium as long as stamps were used somewhere (Note: You are not required to use QKR Stampede stamps for your Design Team Call submission). In your submission email, list any websites or blogs you may have, any publications you have been in, and any design teams you have been on (all of which are not necessary to be considered but will help QKR Stampede get to know you and your work better).
Submission deadline is August 31, 2010
And if that's not enough to pique your interest, look at all the free stamps I have received over the past six months . . . these were received for my monthly selections, as well as for card fronts that were submitted for trade shows for the company.
I did a quick count, and there are over 50 stamps and since I have submitted more card fronts for Maribeth's upcoming trade show, I have even more stamps coming to me!!! Thanks for joining me on my trip down memory lane. Leave a comment and let me know which one of the QKR Stampede projects I posted over the last six months was your favorite! And if you're so inclined, get stamping and apply to be part of the second QKR Stampede Design Team! Have a GREAT day!!!