Monday, September 6

It's QKR Monday . . .

I have an Autumn project to share with you today . . . and appropriately, the name of the stamp is Autumn Breeze (#8803) by QKR Stampede.
This is another of the ragdoll images offered by QKR Stampede, and she is just darling! For my layout, I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 155; but, rather than a tag, I used a flower as an embellishment. Now that we're into the month of September, that means another QKR Stampede Blog Hop. This month's Blog Hop will be this Friday, September 10, and will feature Autumn/Halloween projects! Here is a sneak peek at one of my Blog Hop projects:
Be sure to visit the QKR Stampede Blog this week for other sneak peeks and further announcements with respect to the Blog Hop. Make sure you check out the Fall-themed images at QKR Stampede! You won't be disappointed, and you just might see one of your favorite images featured in the Blog Hop.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Carol!! This is just darling!!!! LOVE the colors you used. Very pretty!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Holly said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my card today! I love your coloring on this adorable QKR image! I'm so ready for FALL!!! :-)

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful creation! With your talent you really should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com they are offering a lot of prizes right now too! They post all of their challenges weeks in advance too, to give crafters a head start!

Related Posts with Thumbnails