Wednesday, March 31

Out at Sea

I have been having a blast with my QKR Stampede stamps. The stamps are exceptional quality and the more I peruse the website, the more creative possibilities I see. I must admit, I have put together quite a wish list. This is a card that I created with the stamp Out at Sea. Look at this cute little guy just paddling about in his little "boat", battling the waves! The waves were created using my Cuttlebug and the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. For the waves, I used just two pieces of 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card stock (one in each shade of blue). After embossing, I cut the first (front) piece, layered the second right behind it and cut, then did the same with the other halves of each piece of card stock. I popped every other set of "waves" using pop dots, sponged the sun and the clouds and tucked this little guy in there. I hope he stays afloat!






















There will be more to show later.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Barb said...

So creative and cute!! Great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails