Thursday, March 11

Virtual Stamp Night - Silver Medals

I am absolutely amazed! I received an email from Splitcoaststampers indicating that one of my gallery photos that was submitted for the Virtual Stamp Night (VSN) challenges was moved to another gallery. I was curious to see where it had been moved to since I was careful to upload it using the correct VSN keyword. There was a link to follow, so I clicked on the link and my card had been moved to the 2010 VSN Olympic Medal Winners category; that gallery can be seen here. A few minutes later I got another email with the same message for a different card I entered. Two of my cards won "silver" medals and are pictured below! There were prizes offered by Spellbinders. I do not yet know what the prize is or if it is only for "gold" medal winners, but just to have been chosen is quite an honor since this was my first participation in a VSN challenge event.  The stamps used for these cards were from the All Holidays, Mini Mates and Wild Rose stamp sets by Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails