Friday, October 1

It's QKR Friday . . .

Happy Friday everyone! I have been MIA for a few weeks just trying to get a few things together and working through some changes. I intend to do a lot of stamping this weekend -- Saturday is World Cardmaking Day (it is also my niece's 21st birthday!) -- and I intend to have a stockpile of projects to share with you over the coming weeks. No project today, but I did want to share with you that I will be continuing on the QKR Stampede Design Team, which means another six months of FABULOUS stamp images and monthly blog hops (October and November are already in the works!)! Over the last six months I have posted cards and projects using the QKR Stampede stamp designs and have really come to LOVE the images. I'm not just saying that because I am on the design team . . . these images are delightful and really grow on you! One of the benefits of being a part of the design team, is that I have seen others use images that I would not have necessarily chosen (or images that I "missed" while perusing the online catalog), but then I saw the possibilities based on someone else's imagination and creativity, which is VERY inspiring. In total, five design team members from the very first QKR Stampede design team are staying on and seven very talented ladies are joining the QKR Stampede family! Follows is a list of the current design team members (in no particular order). Be sure to check out their blogs (you will be AMAZED by the talents of these women!!!!), welcome them to the QKR Stampede family, become a follower of their blog, and watch for some new and wonderful QKR Stampede inspiration.
MONIKA STUTZKE (in Germany!)
As I mentioned above, some of our original Design Team members have decided to pursue other opportunities; we will be bidding a fond farewell to these individuals who were on the very first Design Team:
CHRIS (CHRISSY) DICKINSON (our fearless Design Team Coordinator)
I have truly enjoyed working with these ladies, have enjoyed getting to know them and have always been inspired by their work. Be sure to visit their blogs, continue to follow their spectacular work, and leave a little love for these ladies, as well. And don't think this will be the last you see of these ladies . . . they are very busy with other design teams and there are some other possibilities down the road with the QKR Stampede sister companies . . . so stay tuned! I will be returning to my regular QKR Monday posts this coming Monday. Thanks for stopping by and paying a visit!

1 comment:

Barb said...

WELCOME BACK Carol!!!!! I have missed your wonderful art! Congrats for staying on the QKR Design Team!!!! You are one talented lady!

Related Posts with Thumbnails