Monday, October 4

It's QKR Monday . . .

As promised, I am back at it with more QKR Stampede images! With the temperatures and weather as it is today, it really feels like a crisp, cool Fall day. My project is a card that uses the Leaf (#3901) stamp from QKR Stampede. I created a marbled/polished stone background using Ranger Alcohol Inks (Butterscotch, Meadow, and Red Pepper) and overstamped the Leaf image in Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Wrapped the piece with some gold cord, added a few silk leaves from my local craft store, and mounted onto my card stock base. The sentiment, "There is a harmony in Autumn and a lustre in its sky," by Percy Bysshe Shelley, is one of my favorites and was computer-generated and printed onto the card stock base.
Thanks for stopping by and paying a visit today! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Wonderful job on this one Carol! Love the background and this stamp is becoming one of my faves very quickly.

Barb said...

Well done!!! I am so glad you are back!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails