Saturday, February 27

Virtual Stamp Night (Friday)

Last night I participated in my first Virtual Stamp Night (VSN) challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I know VSN has been around for a while--how long I am not sure. I never looked into the details of VSN before; however, I saw a post about it this past week and decided to look into it further--it sounded intriguing. This is actually a 2-day event, starting Friday evening and continuing Saturday afternoon. Prior to the start of the event, a "shopping list" detailing some of the items you will need for the challenges is provided. Having this list in advance gives you the opportunity to beg, borrow, steal, or purchase any item(s) you may not have readily available. The actual challenges are posted every hour and anyone wishing to participate has 45 minutes within which to complete each challenge. Everyone is "on their honor" for complying with the time limit. You can participate in one or all of the challenges--it's up to you. Anyone wishing to post their challenge creation has to do so by a pre-determined deadline. Prizes are offered for each challenge--how cool is that?!?! If you go here, you can read about each of the challenges and their inspiration. The cards below are the cards I entered for four of the five challenges that were posted last night. Each card has already been posted to my gallery on Splitcoaststampers. I do plan to complete the first challenge--a very challenging sketch--just have to come up with an idea. Stamps used for these cards are Birdhouse Flourish by Indadinkado and Cold Play, Elegant Greetings, Jolliest Time of the Year, and Moose You So Much by Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails