Wednesday, June 9

QKR Sneak Peek Wednesday

I have to say, I have been enjoying being on the QKR Stampede Design Team. I enjoy working with the many stamp images that QKR has to offer--sweet, cute, and quirky. There simply is something for everyone! As I mentioned Monday, the next scheduled QKR Stampede Blog Hop is this Friday, June 11. The theme of this month's Blog Hop is Summer/Picnic and Patriotic. I can assure you that there will be some fantastic projects on display at the Hop--there are so many talented ladies whose work I admire. My sneak peek for today uses the Happy Tummy (#1901) and Bon Appetit (#11507) stamps from QKR Stampede. Be sure to check out the stamps at the company's website if you would like to see the full images prior to the Hop. And now for today's sneak peek:


Looking forward to seeing you at the Hop! Thanks for stopping by today. Have a GREAT day!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love your sneak peaks!!!! Looks adorable as usual!

Kristie Maynard said...

Oh I'll be hopping along on Friday. Just got my QKR stamps today in the mail and can't wait to start using them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails