Thursday, June 24

Thinking of You - FTL95

Today's project is based on a sketch from the Clean & Simple blog; this is the Fall-To Layout 95 (FTL95). I really liked the simplicity of this layout and if you look at the samples that have been uploaded, you will see just how creative you can be with this layout. Here is my card:
And here is the layout:
As you can see, I kept my card simple with just three colors . . . white, a bright yellow, and olive card stock. The sentiment that I stamped is from the Essence of Love stamp set by Stampin' Up! I decided to add a corsage pin with strung pearls and a clear faceted bead with a little twist of white taffeta ribbon, threaded through a plaid ribbon. The flower is a generic paper flower with a generic clear rhinestone brad.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning! love it!

Marie said...

Beautiful. The pin adds such an elegant touch.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The wide ribbon/stick pin is a nice accent.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I like your choice of colors, especially the plaid ribbon! That pin is gorgeous!!!
Thanks for visiting :)
Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails