Thursday, July 15

Cherry Mojo

Today's card is for the Mojo Monday challenge (MOJO147) and uses the Tart & Tangy and Pocket Silhouettes stamp sets by Stampin' Up! I decided to use the cherry stamp in the set since I had some cherry-themed, double-sided background paper from Creative Imaginations.

I altered the sketch just a bit by centering a stamped square over the squares in the sketch. My background squares were cut at 1-1/2", the stamped cherries were cut out with a 1-3/8" square punch and layered onto a piece of red card stock. The half circles were cut with my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities circle dies. Thanks for stopping by today and visiting! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Very nice indeed!

Stef H said...

oh i love it! it's sooooo country-ish! and that paper matches that stamp almost perfectly!!!! wow!

Chrissy D said...

I just loved that sketch and what you created is WONDERFUL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails