Thursday, July 22

Frosty in July . . .

It's here . . . the much anticipated QKR Stampede Christmas-themed Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Holly's Blog; if you didn't, please go there now and enjoy the adorable project Holly has created for you, then be sure to come back here to continue the Hop. If you came here before visiting any other blogs, be sure to start at the beginning of the Hop so that you don't miss anything! I made a lot of projects for this Hop and just couldn't decide which to share, so I am sharing them all -- there are cards, gift tags, and a gift idea. So sit back, take your time scrolling through, and enjoy!

CARDS
When I first saw The Perfect Christmas Tree (#12708), it reminded me of the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!! I LOVED it when I first saw it and knew I had to do something with it!
How CUTE is this Sledding Bear (#15906)? He's sledding down a snowy hillside--perhaps on his way to your house--with his decorated Christmas tree in hand!
When I saw this Christmas Lights Kitty (#23703), I just knew I had to get it and do something with it. I have two cats, and luckily, neither one has ever bothered my Christmas tree, the lights or decorations! I did have a cat, though, who liked to lie under my Christmas tree and paw at the ornaments; apparently, he liked the swinging motion.
Who doesn't LOVE snowmen . . . be it at Christmas or throughout the winter season. These darling snowmen have dropped by to do some Caroling (#13606) and spread some holiday cheer!

GIFT TAGS
The Perfect Christmas Tree (#12708) reminded me of the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. I knew I had to get this stamp and be creative with it.
In the Manger (#16710) is just one example of the "not so quirky" stamp images that QKR Stampede has to offer. This image is well-suited for gift tags, cards, and even scrapbook page layouts (any children  or grandchildren participating in a Christmas play this year?).

Sledding Bear (#15906) is perfect for gift tags. Wouldn't he look adorable adorning a gift package?
GIFT IDEA
This set of coasters was created using the Birdhouse (#14514) stamp. There's just something about snowman images with birds and birdhouses--they're simply charming! If you follow my blog, you may recall that I recently posted a collection of coasters and directions on how I made them (you can find that post here). These coasters were made in the same manner and were colored using chalks and a blender pen. Here is a close-up of one of the coasters:
As with the previous QKR Stampede Blog Hops, there is a prize being offered--a $25 gift certificate to use at the QKR Stampede store--to those participants who not only stop at each Design Team Members' Blog, but also take the time to leave a comment. Once you have visited the last blog in the Hop schedule, go to the QKR Stampede Blog and leave a comment that you completed the Hop, as well as any general comments you might have to offer regarding the Hop. If you have met the criteria (visiting and commenting at each Design Team Member's Blog and at the QKR Stampede Blog), your name will be entered in a random drawing for the gift certificate. Want to increase your chances of winning? There are three ways you can increase your chances of winning: (1) become a follower of the QKR Stampede blog; (2) become a fan/friend on Facebook; and (3) make mention of this Blog Hop on your personal blog.

 I hope you enjoyed seeing these projects as much as I enjoyed making them! Your next stop on the Frosty in July Blog Hop is at JESSICA'S blog, where an adorable project awaits you. Thank you for participating in the Hop, make sure you leave your comments, and good luck!!!

9 comments:

Barb said...

Simply amazing projects Carol!!! You out did yourself on this blog hop!!!!

Holly said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! You have created some amazing projects!!! I love your Charlie Brown tags - so adorable!

Chrissy D said...

Carol - these cards ARE FABULOUS!!! WOW! Each card is beautifully hand crafted pieces of ART! Now you have a big head start on your Christmas cards! Wonderful, Carol! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ceal said...

boy have you been busy as a bee! I love them all beautiful projects but I gotta say I just adore those coasters! snowmen melt me heart (:

Thebug415 said...

Wow you have been busy!!! Love all the projects. The coasters are great. I did coasters for the teachers for Christmas last year. The tags are awesome too.

Kristie Maynard said...

What a fabulous job you did on all your project! I love every one of them. Thanks for all the great inspiration!!!

racinggrandma61 said...

WOW and I thought I had been busy. Absolutely adorable projects. You are such an inspiration.

Nora said...

Wow, what a great group of cards and tags!! Amazing job, loved them all. Thanks!

Sandy said...

Holy COW - have you been busy! Love everything! Great embossing and coloring and wonderful cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails