Tuesday, July 13

Inspired . . .

My card today uses the CardPatterns Sketch 72. One of the papers I used for this card I used on yesterday's card . . . it was still sitting on my desk. The squares for this card were cut at 1-1/4", arranged and adhered onto a piece of 5-1/4" card stock, then mounted onto a 5-1/2" square card base. The sentiment is from the Define Your Life stamp set by Stampin' Up!

This card was very easy to put together. Look through your stash of patterned paper . . . you're bound to find a few that coordinate together and will make a terrific card! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit! Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

GORGEOUS!! I love that paper! Thanks for including the dimensions - I ended up with a 6 x 6 card! I like your size better. SO pretty!

Stef H said...

you are so brave! this would scare the snot out of me! and you did it so beautifully too! WAY TO GO!!!

hugs :)

papertrails leaver said...

what a beautiful card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails