Monday, July 19

QKR Monday . . . Christmas Blog Hop

It's QKR Monday! Today's project uses the Special Delivery (#14010) stamp by QKR Stampede. This image has been on my wish list for quite some time, and I finally got it!! What cute baby shower cards, birth congratulatory cards, birth announcements, or scrap book pages can be made using this stamp!
I used a background paper that I have had for a while and which, unfortunately, has no manufacturer's identification. The image was stamped with my Ancient Page Coal Black dye ink and colored with my Prismacolor water color pencils and a blender pen. The baby feet brads are by Accent Depot and the "It's A Boy" charm is by Darice. To see another card project using this stamp, go to the QKR Stampede blog to this post.

Christmas Blog Hop:  Just a quick reminder to be sure to mark your calendars for the Frosty in July Christmas-themed Blog Hop this Friday, July 23. Here is a sneak peek that I featured a couple weeks ago, before the Hop was rescheduled:
 as well as a new sneak peek of another project for the Hop:
Be sure to join us for the Frosty in July Blog Hop this Friday, July 23, and be sure to tell all your stamping friends to do the same! The Design Team Members have some terrific projects prepared to share with you. Stop back throughout the week for other projects and Blog Hop  sneak peeks! Thanks for stopping by and visiting today! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Love that image, but I don't remember seeing it on their site. There are so many great images that it is easy to miss a few here and there. Very cute card!
I'm looking forward to the blog hop, I always get some great inspiration from them.

Stef H said...

oh that is funny! and so pretty how you did it!

hugs :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails